|- Everyone persuades many times a day.|
|2:||THE PRACTICAL APPROACH TO EFFECTIVE PERSUASION SKILLS (EPS)||4|
| - A predictive and proven scientific system of personal persuasion, which
you can control.
|3:||HOW TO GET THE BEST RESULTS FROM YOUR PEOPLE||24|
| - Focusing on the contribution of each member
- Building on everyone’s strong points.
- The importance of concentration.
- Setting priorities.
- Making meetings effective.
- Getting tough when necessary.
|4:||HOW TO MINIMIZE RESISTANCE TO CHANGE||35|
| - Understanding why people fear change.
- Helping others understand the Need for Change.
- How to discuss upcoming changes in a group.
- A systematic approach to making changes.
|5:||HOW TO MANAGE PROBLEM PEOPLE||57|
| - Pinpointing Problem People.
- Encouraging People to discuss problems freely.
- Dealing with Problem People.
- Referring serious difficulties to helpful experts.
- Adapting problem people to group objectives.
- Changing problem people into assets
|6:||THE PRACTICAL APPROACH TO EFFECTIVE PERSUASION SKILLS (EPS)||74|
| - A predictive and proven scientific system of personal
Persuasion, which you can control.
|7:||OPENING STATEMENT (O)||78|
|- How to open a conversation|
|- How to understand the needs of people.|
|9:||OBJECTIONS HANDLING (O)||84|
|- How to convert objections into acceptance|
|- How to reassure and introduce situational benefits.|
|- How to prove and expand benefits.|
| - How to get acceptance through a number of
|13:||CHECKLIST OF GOLDEN RULES ON EFFECTIVE PERSUASION SKILLS (EPS)||113|
|- How the acronym ‘OPOS-PC’ can better your everyday life.|
| - How using EPS you can be many times more effective as an individual.